Google Data Studio allows users to subscribe to data from various sources and visualize it in the form of reports and dashboards.
Ahrefs Site Audit lets you analyze your website and schedule automatic audits for its on-page SEO performance. You can add this data to your Data Studio reports using this connector.
Ahrefs Site Explorer gives you an in-depth look at the search traffic and backlink profiles of any website. You can add this data to your Data Studio reports using this connector.
Ahrefs Rank Tracker lets you monitor your Google rankings on desktop and mobile across 170 countries. You can add this data to your Google Data Studio reports using this connector.
Follow this guide to create a data source using one of the Ahrefs connectors.
Then refer to the documentation below.
The Ahrefs Data Studio connectors are available for Advanced plans and higher. Browse our plan options to see details and sign up.
- A connector is a utility to fetch data from some platform.
- Ahrefs provides three connectors to fetch data from Site Audit, Site Explorer, and Rank Tracker.
- Among the many connectors available on Data Studio, users can search for the Ahrefs connectors, and choose to create a data source from them.
- A data source is an instantiation of a connector.
- Users can create a data source using an Ahrefs connector by authorizing their Ahrefs account, and configuring user-specific connector parameters (e.g., Site Audit project).
- A report is a dashboard-style interface to visualize data fetched from one or more data sources.
- Users can create a report using data sources that either they created or are shared with them.
- Ahrefs provides templates to let users create Data Studio reports quickly.
- A chart is a single visualization of data (time series, bar chart, etc.) embedded in a Data Studio report.
- A report consists of one or more charts.
Data Studio reports are not to be confused with the “reports” consumed by usage of Ahrefs services.
Usage of Ahrefs data through our Data Studio connectors will consume the plan limits against the tool that is being used. One exception is the Rank Tracker connector, which contains some data from Ahrefs Keywords Explorer. The relevant plan limits for Keywords Explorer will be consumed when data is retrieved for fields marked as such in the
You can learn more about plan limits consumption here:
Step-by-step tutorials on how to use the connector.
Detailed information about Ahrefs connector usage.